These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €433.80 *
Content: 60 liters (€7.23 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 22.06.2021
- Order number: RE-85W140EP-60F
- Manufacturer Item No.: 25016-0600-99
- EAN: 4049339400682
- Weight 60 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC HYPOID EP SAE 85W-140 /API GL5 transmission fluid 200 Liter barrel"
HIGHTEC HYPOID EP SAE 85W-140 is a high-performance gearbox oil of SAE grade 85W-140 produced using selected base oils with exceptional wear protection properties.
HIGHTEC HYPOID EP SAE 85W-140 is used for axle gears in passenger cars, heavy-goods vehicles and buses as well as construction and agricultural machinery in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and provides the highest level of wear protection here.
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations:
- API GL-5
- MAN 342 Typ M1
- ZF TE-ML 05A
- ZF TE-ML 07A
- ZF TE-ML 08
- ZF TE-ML 12E
- ZF TE-ML 16C
- ZF TE-ML 16D
- ZF TE-ML 19B
- ZF TE-ML 21A
- Excellent wear protection
- Very good load carrying capacity under heavy continuous loads
- Extremely stable to shear stress - ‘Stay-in-grade’
- Stable lubricating film, even with very hot oil and under very high loads, and safe wear protection
- Good noise reduction
- Good lubrication and lower ‘cold wear’
- Outstanding corrosion protection
- Good seal compatibility
- Low tendency to foam, even at high speeds
- Miscible and compatible with other gearbox oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC HYPOID EP SAE 85W-140, a complete oil change is recommended.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC HYPOID EP SAE 85W-140 /API GL5 transmission fluid 200 Liter barrel"