These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €469.80 *
Content: 60 liters (€7.83 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping today, 27.07.2021
- Order number: RE-ATF9002-60F
- Manufacturer Item No.: 25033-0600-03
- EAN: 4049339105990
- Weight 60 kg
- Info: Dieser Artikel ist von sämtlichen Gutscheinen ausgeschlossen
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC ATF 9002 automatik transmission fluid"
HIGHTEC ATF 9002 is an high-performance ATF based on the most advanced additives and specially selected HC synthetic oils. It has been specially adapted to the comfort requirements of Mercedes-Benz automatic transmissions with regulated converter lockup clutch.
HIGHTEC ATF 9002 is recommended for 4-Matic all-wheel drive systems from the Mercedes M and R class (type W164 and W251), in which oils may only be used according to MB 236.12 approval. HIGHTEC ATF 9002 can also be successfully used in a 5-speed, ‘stepped’ automatic transmissions with regulated converter lockup clutch (KÜB) and in older transmissions without a regulated converter lockup clutch. HIGHTEC ATF 9002 is also used as an economy grade in many units conforming to the DEXRON III fluid filling specification.
Additionally this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- DEXRON III
- MB 236.10 (NAG 1)
- MB 236.12 (NAG 2)
- Very good economy grade for multi-functional use in many units
- Excellent shifting characteristics at low temperatures
- Adapted friction coefficient behaviour for smooth shifting operations
- Elimination of annoying friction vibrations
- Excellent friction coefficient stability
- The best wear protection properties for reliable operation and the longest service life
- Outstanding ageing and oxidation stability
- Minimal tendency to foam Reliable protection against corrosion, wear, sludge accumulation and adhesion
- Neutral behaviour towards gasket materials
- Miscible and compatible with other ATF. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC ATF 9002, a complete transmission fluid change is strongly recommended.
HIGHTEC ATF 9002 is not suitable for use in DCT/DSG (dual-clutch) or CVT (continuously variable or ‘non-stepped’ automatic) drives.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC ATF 9002 automatik transmission fluid"