These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 60 liters (€8.83 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery ex Works appr. 8 - 10 workdays
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 17.09.2021
- Order number: RE-ATF9600-60F
- Manufacturer Item No.: 25036-0600-99
- EAN: 4049339106072
- Weight 60 kg
- Info: Dieser Artikel ist von sämtlichen Gutscheinen ausgeschlossen
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC ATF 9600 for Dexron VI 60 Liter barrel"
HIGHTEC ATF 9600 is recommended for use in modern ‘stepped’ automatic transmissions and hydraulic steering systems in passenger cars, vans and commercial vehicles. Since DEXRON VI for GM applications is strictly backward compatible, HIGHTEC ATF 9600 can also be used in units that require the former DEXRON specifications (IIIH, IIIG, IIE, etc.).
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- DEXRON VI
Additionally this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- BMW ETL 7045 E/ETL 8072 B
- MB 236.41
- The most advanced technology for outstanding performance and stability of the friction coefficient
- Improved ease of shifting, especially for older automatic transmissions
- Consistently good shifting performance over the entire service interval
- Excellent shifting characteristics at low temperatures
- The best wear protection properties for reliable operation and the longest service life
- Outstanding ageing and oxidation stability
- Minimal tendency to foam
- Reliable protection against corrosion, wear, sludge accumulation and adhesion
- Miscible and compatible with other ATF. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC ATF 9600, a complete oil change is strongly recommended when changing from one transmission fluid to another.
HIGHTEC ATF 9600 is not suitable for use in DCT (dual-clutch) or CVT (continuously variable or ‘non-stepped’ automatic) drives.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC ATF 9600 for Dexron VI 60 Liter barrel"