Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ihren Gratisartikel können Sie beim Checkout auswählen. Hier können Sie sich auch Produktdetails anzeigen lassen.
Der Gratisartikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb hinzugefügt und der Warenwert als Gutschrift vom Rechnungsbetrag abgezogen.
Beim Kauf von SCT-Produkten.
Ab 50,00 € Warenwert:
- 1x 290ml Mannol 9553 Handreinigungsgel
- Order number: ML-ATF-AG60-1x10
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN8213-10
- EAN: 4036021148496
- Weight 10 kg
This article is not available for collection, only shipping.
Complies with the following approvals and specifications:
- JASO M315 Type 1A
- ALLISON C4
- BMW 83 22 2 152 426
- BMW 83 22 2 305 397
- BMW ATF +3
- FIAT 9.55550-AV5
- HONDA ATF Type 3.1
- LAND ROVER LR023288
- LAND ROVER LR023289
- MAN 339 A
- OPEL T-IV
- OPEL ATF Type A Suffix A
- VW G 060 162
- ZF S671 090 310
- ZF S671 090 311
- ZF S671 090 312
- ZF TE-ML 11
- The highest quality low viscosity synthetic base with consistently high viscosity index combined with a multifunctional additive package maintains all properties over a wide temperature range: it provides good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film at extreme loads and high temperatures in summer.
- The high-tech combination of additives ensures good anti-friction properties for the transmission clutches and superior friction properties for the friction elements, thus providing significant fuel savings, continuous and smooth transmission shifting and increasing the service life of all transmission elements. It provides coordinated and smooth operation of clutches. It prevents seizure.
- It has increased thermal oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to thermal degradation at high temperatures throughout its life. It enables the reduction of varnish formation, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increases the time between oil changes and ensures the longevity of transmission components, reducing the maintenance costs of the equipment.
- The special additive package increases the productivity and reliability of hydraulic torque converters and hydraulic clutches, gears and hydraulic servo drives.
- With the addition of special inhibitors, it effectively protects ferrous and non-ferrous alloy metal parts from corrosion, both in operation and at standstill.
- It effectively resists aeration, foaming and cavitation, has excellent cooling properties; It has low loss due to evaporation.
- It ensures compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents their swelling, hardening and shrinkage, which allows reducing the cost of spare parts and prevents leakage.
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for 8- and 6-speed transmissions of the new generation of ZF Group for passenger cars and commercial vehicles of Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda brands, where compliance with the requirements of VW G 060 162 and the above specifications of European manufacturers is required, as well as for Aston Martin, Ford, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Maserati, Porsche with automatic transmissions of ZF Group.
Observe the manufacturer's instructions in the operating manual!