These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €5.89 *
Content: 1 liters
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 23.06.2021
- Order number: ML-5W40-ELITE-1
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN7903-1
- EAN: 4036021101255
- Weight 1 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "MANNOL 5W-40 ELITE engine oil MB 229.5 VW 502.00, VW 505.00"
Complies with the following approvals and specifications:
- SAE 5W-40
- ACEA A3
- ACEA B4
- API SN
- API CH-4
- BMW LL-01
- BMW LL-98
- CHRYSLER MS-10850
- CHRYSLER MS-10896
- CHRYSLER MS-12991
- FIAT 9.55535-H2
- FIAT 9.55535-Z2
- GM LL-A-025
- GM LL-B-025
- MB 229.5
- MB 229.3
- OPEL GM-LL-A025
- OPEL GM-LL-B025
- PORSCHE A40
- PSA B71 2296
- VW 502.00
- VW 505.00
- Ester technology and a synthetic base with an extended range of viscosity-temperature characteristics ensure efficient engine operation in all operating conditions: cold starting, city driving, highway driving, as well as under increased load (when driving on rough roads, uphill, on the road with a trailer, maximum load) and high ambient temperatures:
- Excellent for active driving and due to the large reserve of alkali number (TBN) does not lose its properties when using fuel of different quality (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm).
- Synthetic ester base in combination with a modern additive package preserves the performance parameters of the engine throughout the change interval.
- The ester oil components provide excellent wear and friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with the excellent pumpability, significantly increases the life of the engine even during "start-stop" driving and cold starting.
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidation stability, it effectively fights all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the change interval.
- It is used in engines with the extended interval of oil change (Long Life) and ordinary.
- Applicable to motorcycle engines with 4T wet clutch.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines in a wide range of vehicles (cars, light trucks, vans and light trucks) European and other manufacturers.
Recommended for use in the engines of vehicles from Daimler, VW, Opel, GM, Renault, which have additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
Related links to "MANNOL 5W-40 ELITE engine oil MB 229.5 VW 502.00, VW 505.00"