Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ihren Gratisartikel können Sie beim Checkout auswählen. Hier können Sie sich auch Produktdetails anzeigen lassen.
Der Gratisartikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb hinzugefügt und der Warenwert als Gutschrift vom Rechnungsbetrag abgezogen.
Beim Kauf von SCT-Produkten.
Ab 50,00 € Warenwert:
- 1x 290ml Mannol 9553 Handreinigungsgel
- Order number: RE-5W40HCD-1x5
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20163-0050-99
- EAN: 4049339710101
- Weight 4.8 kg
HIGHTEC SYNT RS HC-D SAE 5W-40 is a high-performance engine oil produced using HC synthetic oils with a wide area of application. Its distinguished level of performance is achieved through the interaction of selected base oils and advanced additives.
HIGHTEC SYNT RS HC-D SAE 5W-40 was developed specifically to meet the requirements of modern passenger car engines with extended maintenance intervals (WIV/LongLife Service). It is particularly suitable for vehicles equipped with Otto and diesel engines, with or without turbocharging, and is used for vehicles without particulate filter systems according to the manufacturer’s specification. Its modern design makes a wide range of applications possible and ensures safe operation under all operating conditions.
- BMW Longlife-01
- MB 229.5
- Porsche A40
- VW 505 00
- VW 502 00
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- PSA B 71 2296
- Renault RN 0700
- Renault RN 0710
Additionally this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- API CF
- Fiat 9.55535-M2
- Fiat 9.55535-H2
- Broad range of applications in petrol and diesel engines, with or without an extended maintenance interval
- Fuel economy due to low-viscosity characteristics
- Safe cold start, even at the lowest temperatures
- Safer year-round operation due to outstanding viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- Stable lubricating film, even with hot oil and under excessive loads, and the best wear protection
- Eminently suitable for turbocharged engines
- Prevention of adhesion, lacquering and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers in a reliable manner
- It guarantees the longest service intervals according to the manufacturer’s specification
- Very low oil consumption due to a very low evaporation loss
- High oxidation stability due to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- Reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC SYNT RS HC-D SAE 5W-40, a complete oil change is recommended