These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €10.79 * Sie sparen 17% €12.99 *
Content: 1 liters
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 19.01.2022
- Order number: RE-5W30-DPF-1x5
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20125-0050-99
- EAN: 4049339103934
- Weight 4.8 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30"
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 has been developed specifically for passenger car Otto and diesel engines with exhaust after-treatment (Diesel Particulate Filters = DPF), turbocharging and extended maintenance intervals (WIV/LongLife Service). It is based on a special composition made of HC synthetic oils and fully synthetic poly-alpha-olefins (PAO) in conjunction with the most advanced additive technology with low ash content.
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 can be used in vehicles with petrol and diesel engines in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. In BMW vehicles, it is backward compatible with former specifications such as BMW LongLife-01/98. It can be used within the VW Group as an economy grade product in nearly all petrol and diesel models with or without LongLife Service.
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.51
- MB 229.31
- VW 504 00
- VW 507 00
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- ACEA C3
- API SP
- MB 229.52
- Porsche C30
Additionally this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- API CF
- GM dexos2
- First-class economy grade for multi-functional use in diesel and Otto engines from different manufacturers
- The low sulphated ash, low phosphorus and sulphur content protects diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- It guarantees the longest service intervals of up to 50,000 km (dependent on the model/pay attention to the maintenance computer)
- Fuel economy due to low-viscosity characteristics
- Highest oxidation stability due to a special base oil composition made of HC synthetic and fully synthetic PAO base oils
- Safer year-round operation due to outstanding viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- Stable lubricating film, even with hot oil and under excessive loads, and the best wear protection
- Reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- Low oil consumption due to a very low evaporation loss
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30"
400ml MANNOL Diesel Jet Cleaner
Content 0.4 liters (€11.23 * / 1 liters)