From €10.99 *
Content: 1 liters
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 12.08.2022
- Order number: RE-5W30-DPF-1x5
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20125-0050-99
- EAN: 4049339103934
- Weight 4.8 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30"
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 has been developed specifically for passenger car Otto and diesel engines with exhaust after-treatment (Diesel Particulate Filters = DPF), turbocharging and extended maintenance intervals (WIV/LongLife Service). It is based on a special composition made of HC synthetic oils and fully synthetic poly-alpha-olefins (PAO) in conjunction with the most advanced additive technology with low ash content.
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 can be used in vehicles with petrol and diesel engines in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. In BMW vehicles, it is backward compatible with former specifications such as BMW LongLife-01/98. It can be used within the VW Group as an economy grade product in nearly all petrol and diesel models with or without LongLife Service.
- BMW Longlife-04
- MB 229.51
- MB 229.31
- VW 504 00
- VW 507 00
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- ACEA C3
- API SP
- MB 229.52
- Porsche C30
Additionally this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- API CF
- GM dexos2
- First-class economy grade for multi-functional use in diesel and Otto engines from different manufacturers
- The low sulphated ash, low phosphorus and sulphur content protects diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- It guarantees the longest service intervals of up to 50,000 km (dependent on the model/pay attention to the maintenance computer)
- Fuel economy due to low-viscosity characteristics
- Highest oxidation stability due to a special base oil composition made of HC synthetic and fully synthetic PAO base oils
- Safer year-round operation due to outstanding viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- Stable lubricating film, even with hot oil and under excessive loads, and the best wear protection
- Reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- Low oil consumption due to a very low evaporation loss
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30"