Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Order within 8 hours, 52 minutes and 15 seconds this and other items.
Ihren Gratisartikel können Sie beim Checkout auswählen. Hier können Sie sich auch Produktdetails anzeigen lassen.
Der Gratisartikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb hinzugefügt und der Warenwert als Gutschrift vom Rechnungsbetrag abgezogen.
Beim Kauf von SCT-Produkten.
Ab 50,00 € Warenwert:
- 1x 290ml Mannol 9553 Handreinigungsgel
- Order number: RE-5W30RS-D1-1x5
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20212-0050-99
- EAN: 4049339711481
- Weight 4.8 kg
HIGHTEC SYNT RS D1 SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance engine oil based on HC synthesis base oils. It offers a significant fuel saving potential, outstanding wear and catalyst protection and at the same time ensures excellent engine and piston cleanliness. It was specially developed to meet the strict requirements of API SP RC (Resource Conserving), ILSAC GF-6A and GM dexos1 Gen 2.
HIGHTEC SYNT RS D1 SAE 5W-30 is used in modern gasoline engines, especially those of American and Asian manufacturers, according to manufacturer's specifications. It extends the functionality of 3-way catalytic converters, ensures clean pistons and engines, prevents deposits in turbochargers, black sludge, as well as corrosion and white sludge even when using ethanol fuels (E85).
Equivalent in quality according to EU law:
- API SP RC
- API SN PLUS RC
- ILSAC GF-6A
- ILSAC GF-5
- Ford WSS-M2C929-A
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A
- dexos1 Gene2
This product is also recommended when the following filling instructions are required:
- Chrysler MS 6395
- Ford WSS-M2C945-A
- GM 4718M
- GM 6094M
- Honda HTO-06
- excellent rationalisation grade for passenger cars with petrol engines, especially from American and Asian production
- backwards compatible to most previous GM specifications, like GM 6094M, GM 4718M, etc.
- meets the requirements of ILSAC GF-6A and is backward compatible to GF-5/-4 and GF-3
- meets API SP RC (Resource Conserving) requirements for improved fuel efficiency and reduced CO2 emissions and is backward compatible with API SN PLUS, SN, SM, SL, SJ
- prevents the deactivation of the precious metal surfaces in the 3-way catalyst by reduced phosphorus input
- excellent resistance in ethanol operation (E85) protects against corrosion and white sludge
- improved piston, turbocharger and engine cleanliness for reliable operation, maximum mileage and lower maintenance costs
- very good cold start properties and fast engine oiling
- low oil consumption due to very low evaporation loss
- highest oxidation stability due to special HC synthetic base oils
- miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, to take full advantage of the product benefits of HIGHTEC SYNT RS D1 SAE 5W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.