These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €589.80 *
Content: 60 liters (€9.83 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping today, 27.07.2021
- Order number: RE-5W30HC-C1-60F
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20109-0600-99
- EAN: 4049339103040
- Weight 57.6 kg
- Info: Dieser Artikel ist von sämtlichen Gutscheinen ausgeschlossen
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "ROWE HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1 engine oil"
HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1 is an engine oil specially developed for modern gasoline and diesel engines based on selected HC synthetic base oils. Among other things, it meets the requirements of the ACEA C1 specification, with very low sulphate ash content (SA) and reduced HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity.
HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1 protects the particulate filter due to its very low sulphate ash content and at the same time offers great fuel-saving potential due to its extremely smooth running characteristics and reduced HTHS (High Temperature High Shear) viscosity. HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1 is used according to manufacturer's specifications in vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharger and diesel particulate filter.
Equivalent in quality according to EU law:
- ACEA C1
- LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5005
This product is also recommended when the following filling instructions are required:
- Ford WSS-M2C934-B
- up to 3% fuel saving (CEC L-054-96)
- low sulphated ash, low phosphorus and sulphur content protects diesel particle filters and catalytic converters
- very good cold start properties and fast engine oiling
- excellent for turbo engines
- reliably prevents sticking, varnishing and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves and turbochargers
- safe year-round operation due to excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and extreme loads
- high oxidation protection due to selected HC synthetic oils and special additives
- reliable protection against "black sludge
- low oil consumption due to low evaporation loss
- miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, to take full advantage of the product benefits of HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1, a complete oil change is recommended.
Related links to "ROWE HIGHTEC SYNT RS SAE 5W-30 HC-C1 engine oil"