These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 5 liters (€6.00 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Guaranteed shipping today, 23.09.2021
- Order number: RE-SAE20W50-unlegiert-1x5
- Manufacturer Item No.: 20218-0050-03
- EAN: 4049339711351
- Weight 4.8 kg
ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERT is a multigrade engine oil based on selected... more
Product information "5 (1x5) Liter ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERT oldtimer oil"
ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERT is a multigrade engine oil based on selected mineral base oils. It is successfully used in historical petrol and diesel engines without turbocharging as well as in gearboxes of oldtimers and classic vehicles which require an oil without additional additives (=unalloyed). It is based on well refined base oils and guarantees with its high flash point, low evaporation loss and low ash content less deposits and wear. Due to its multi-grade characteristics, ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERT is used all year round in vehicles that require an SAE 20W, 20W-20, 25W, 30, 40 or 50 engine oil depending on the ambient temperatures. The change between "summer" and "winter" oil can thus be omitted. However, the change intervals based on the operating time/running performance must be observed in any case according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- API SA
- Year-round use due to multi-range characteristic without other additives (unalloyed)
- "appropriate" viscosity level at all ambient temperatures for additional safety and wear protection
- stable lubricating film even with hot oil and high loads
- prevents sticking, varnishing and coking of cylinders, pistons, valves
- good suitability in engines without filter
- very good sealing compatibility
- miscible and compatible with mineral and synthetic brand motor oils. To take full advantage of the product benefits of ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERTED, a complete oil change is recommended.
Related links to "5 (1x5) Liter ROWE HIGHTEC VINTAGE SAE 20W-50 UNLEGIERT oldtimer oil"