From €6.49 *
Content: 1 liters
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 06.07.2022
- Order number: ML-10W60-Racing-1x4
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN7902-4
- EAN: 4036021402444
- Weight 3.84 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "MANNOL 10W-60 Racing+Ester"
Complies with the following approvals and specifications:
- SAE 10W-60
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- API CH-4
- FORD WSS-M2C153-E
- GM 6094M
- MB 229.1
- VW 501.01
- VW 505.00
- Maximum range of viscosity-temperature characteristics ensures full engine performance under very high thermal loads, extreme conditions during sporting events and overloads.
- The ester oil components form an exceptionally resistant oil film that provides maximum wear resistance and unsurpassed sliding properties under extreme engine operating conditions, including heat.
- Due to the presence of ester components, the oil achieves the highest thermo-oxidative stability, which, combined with the excellent washing and dispersing properties, ensures exceptional cleanliness of engine parts throughout the period of oil use.
- Recommended for use in sports and racing cars.
- It can be used for high mileage vehicles.
- Has increased resistance to fuel of varying quality and effectively resists liquefaction by fuel.
- It is not advisable to use it under normal operating conditions.
Designed for all types of gasoline (carburetor, fuel injection and direct injection) and diesel engines (turbocharged and non-turbocharged, direct injection and without) racing, sports and specialty cars and other cars operating in high acceleration modes when the level of API performance characteristics SN / CH-4 and below is required, as well as ACEA A3 / B4.
Related links to "MANNOL 10W-60 Racing+Ester"