These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €5.39 *
Content: 1 liters
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Guaranteed shipping tomorrow, 21.06.2021
- Order number: ML-10W60-Racing-1
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN7902-1
- EAN: 4036021102443
- Weight 0.96 kg
IMPORTANT: For the notification of barrels and IBC's by the forwarding agency we absolutely... more
Product information "MANNOL 10W-60 Racing+Ester"
Complies with the following approvals and specifications:
- SAE 10W-60
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SN
- API CH-4
- FORD WSS-M2C153-E
- GM 6094M
- MB 229.1
- VW 501.01
- VW 505.00
- Maximum range of viscosity-temperature characteristics ensures full engine performance under very high thermal loads, extreme conditions during sporting events and overloads.
- The ester oil components form an exceptionally resistant oil film that provides maximum wear resistance and unsurpassed sliding properties under extreme engine operating conditions, including heat.
- Due to the presence of ester components, the oil achieves the highest thermo-oxidative stability, which, combined with the excellent washing and dispersing properties, ensures exceptional cleanliness of engine parts throughout the period of oil use.
- Recommended for use in sports and racing cars.
- It can be used for high mileage vehicles.
- Has increased resistance to fuel of varying quality and effectively resists liquefaction by fuel.
- It is not advisable to use it under normal operating conditions.
Designed for all types of gasoline (carburetor, fuel injection and direct injection) and diesel engines (turbocharged and non-turbocharged, direct injection and without) racing, sports and specialty cars and other cars operating in high acceleration modes when the level of API performance characteristics SN / CH-4 and below is required, as well as ACEA A3 / B4.
Related links to "MANNOL 10W-60 Racing+Ester"