This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
From €3.99 *
Content: 0.5 liters (€7.98 * / 1 liters)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ML-9875-CSQR-1x500ml
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN9875-05ME
- EAN: 4036021958750
- Weight 0.5 kg
MANNOL 9875 Cooling System Quick Repair is a special additive in cooling water - the sealant... more
Product information "MANNOL 9875 Cooling System Quick Repair Additiv"
MANNOL 9875 Cooling System Quick Repair is a special additive in cooling water - the sealant for the cooling system of petrol, diesel and gas engines. Suitable for all liquid cooling systems with small leaks. Especially suitable for systems with aluminium radiators, but also for radiators made of all other materials (copper, plastic and composite, etc.). The unique blend of polymers is designed to eliminate small leaks in the system.
- Compatible with all types of coolants as well as water. Shows its properties most with fluids based on organic technology - OAT (Organic Acid Technology).
- Shows excellent anti-corrosion and anti-oxidant properties and improves the heat transfer of the system.
- Seals the cooling system and prevents leaks through seals, clamps, small cracks in the radiator, cylinder head gaskets, from the water pump and from the cylinder block. Prevents future leaks. Does not repair cracks in hoses
- It only fixes leaks without clogging radiator pipes and hoses. After curing, it withstands vibrations, temperature fluctuations, does not wash out and does not disintegrate
- Especially for sealing micro-cracks and micro-leaks, the spots that are difficult to pinpoint but cause a drop in the level of the cooling water
- Completely neutral to metal and plastic parts. Restores the lost elasticity and resistance of seals, closures and hoses. Protects them from drying out, hardening, deformation and cracks and slows down their ageing, thus increasing their operating life
- Extends the life of the water pump
- Recommended for continuous use to prevent leaks, ageing and wear of seals and closures, and to prevent cooling system failures.
- Check coolant level.
- Start the engine at idle and warm it up to operating temperature by switching on the interior heater.
- Shake the contents of the bottle thoroughly and pour it into the expansion tank of the cooling system (or into the radiator), to a concentration of 3% to 6% (0.3 to 0.6 litres per 10 litres of coolant). A 600 ml bottle is sufficient for a 10-litre system.
- Close the cooling system and let the engine idle for 5-10 minutes until the system is sealed and all leaks have been repaired.
- Add coolant if necessary.
Related links to "MANNOL 9875 Cooling System Quick Repair Additiv"