Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery ex Works appr. 1 - 2 workdays
Order within 3 hours, 42 minutes and 18 seconds this and other items.
Ihren Gratisartikel können Sie beim Checkout auswählen. Hier können Sie sich auch Produktdetails anzeigen lassen.
Der Gratisartikel wird Ihrem Warenkorb hinzugefügt und der Warenwert als Gutschrift vom Rechnungsbetrag abgezogen.
Beim Kauf von SCT-Produkten.
Ab 50,00 € Warenwert:
- 1x 290ml Mannol 9553 Handreinigungsgel
- Order number: ML-9829-CE-1x300ml
- Manufacturer Item No.: MN9829
- EAN: 4036021982922
- Weight 0.3 kg
Due to current ADR rules, we can ship this product only within Germany.
It is a stable suspension of graphite-like micro powder in ether.
Ether molecules in the additive are magnetically bound to metal surfaces due to their distinct polarity and form a dense and very stable oil film, while ceramic microparticles smooth out unevenness of friction surfaces and effectively dissipate heat. This prevents direct contact of metal surfaces and individual part wear even under the most extreme operating conditions. Dry friction during cold starts, especially at sub-zero temperatures, is prevented, thus minimising wear during engine start-up.
The boundary layer that forms when the product is applied has the following properties:
- extreme pressure resistance - allowing the engine and/or transmission to operate at increased loads without negative consequences.
- excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which significantly increases the life of the engine and/or transmission unit and significantly reduces fuel consumption and engine noise
- anti-corrosive and antioxidant properties
The additive gives the oil the following properties:
- it prevents dry friction
- it reduces evaporation, decreases CO2 and prolongs oil life
- it improves thermal-oxidative stability, which increases resistance to ageing and degradation, thus extending oil change intervals
- improves low-temperature properties, making cold starts much easier
- improves detergent and dispersion properties, preventing deposits of varnish, resins and sludge, which increases the life of the engine and/or transmission and the oil itself
Compatible with all materials, soot particle and finest oil filters (for fine filtration): the particle size (no more than 0.5 μm) guarantees their free passage through all filters and prevents deposits
Compatible with catalytic converters, all types of turbochargers and all injection systems including common rail.
Application: Shake and add to the oil at a ratio of 300 ml to 5 L.
Caution. Not suitable for use in equipment with oil bath clutch (friction clutch).